Your event must meet the following guidelines to be added to our Event Calendar.
- Your event MUST be held in (or very close to) Olde Towne Slidell. For example, events in Heritage Park are ok.
- If your event is ADULTS ONLY, it must be clearly marked as such in the description you provide.
- If your event requires the purchase of a ticket to attend, you MUST provide a link where tickets can be purchased online.
- If your event is a RE-OCCURING event, please provide us with as many of the future dates as possible.
- Your event MUST be open to the public. Requiring ticket purchases is ok, but private events will not be posted on our calendar.
- All City of Slidell guidelines and permits must be followed for your event. We are not liable for any of your information that we post on your behalf.
- If a CITY, PARISH, or STATE authority instructs us to remove your event from our calendar, we will comply with their instructions.
Give us notice regarding your event. It may take us a week (or more) to get it added to our calendar.